|4||1h 30 mins||Vegetarian, Dessert|
Looking for perfect Banana bread recipe? We are so in love with this Oatmeal Pecan Banana Bread! It's super soft with crunchy pecan nuts inside!
1 Cup Almond or all-purpose flour
1 Cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
4 large ripe bananas
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- ½ cup Pecan nuts, crushed
Pinch of Himalayan salt
Pecan nuts for topping
Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees Farenheit / 175°C.
Grease the loaf pan with coconut oil.
In a large bowl whisk together the baking powder, soda, flour, oats and salt. Set aside.
In a separate bowl put the bananas and mash them with the fork. Add the coconut oil, honey, vanilla and eggs. Whisk.
- Add the flour mixture slowly and whisk until combined. Fold in crushed pecan nuts.
- Top with Pecan nuts.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan, put into oven and bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy! :)
Planning to take a piece of this Banana bread to work or school? Make sure to use your Karma lunch box to keep it tasting fresh and oh-so-good!